By proceeding forward, you agree to the following terms.
1. Until you have met with or communicated directly with one of our attorneys and the particular facts are reviewed and we have agreed to terms of representation, we can take no action and you should not rely on this or our website as advice or direction or assume we are handling a specific matter for you.
2. There is no undertaking by our
law firm until you and an attorney have reached an agreement for representation after full disclosure of all pertinent facts, consideration of your particular case and all issues. If so, and an agreement is reached, you will be notified in writing with a letter of representation and terms.
3. We are prohibited from giving legal advice on any particular matter without an agreement for representation in advance. Therefore, any reply to your inquiry is only as a comment in general about Florida law.
4. You should also be aware that your claim may be governed by a statute of limitations so we urge you to proceed diligently in reaching an agreement for legal representation so your rights are not lost or time barred.
5. The information on our web site is not intended to constitute legal advice and is provided for your general information about Florida law and some details as to our firm and what we do.
6. You cannot assume that your inquiry through this portal will be read and will be reacted to by one of our attorneys. We do not undertake any duty or responsibility to you or your claim without a written agreement in advance containing the terms of representation and fees to be charged.
7. Finally, be aware that the contact through our web site does NOT create an attorney/client relationship nor are we assuming any responsibility to you or your case based on your inquiry and our reply, if any.
8. Arnold & Burguieres Attorneys at Law, and its attorneys are debt collectors as defined by Federal and State consumer laws, and if you are not a current Client of the Firm, and currently owe any debt and choose to contact us, any information communicated or received may be used by our Firm to collect any debt owed to any existing Client.